Rare Nike Wrestling Shoes
Rarest Nike Wrestling Shoes I've Owned
There are numerous wrestling shoes that come to mind when I think of rare Nikes that I have owned. Below are just a handful of pairs that have made their way through my collection over the years.
- Every style of Kolat's from Kolat 2000s to Kolat Speeds to 2k4s
- Every style of Nike Inflicts including OG inflicts, OG Reissue Inflicts (in every color) and even Olympic Inflicts (and not the replicas)
- Every colorway of 1995 and 1996 takedowns, as well as takedown 2s, 3s, 4s, and 5s.
- Every original colorway of Nike Freeks
- Both colorways of Nike Footsweeps (blue and black as well as Red, White & Blue)
- Nike Air Reversals
- Nike Ultra Combatants
- and more!
These are all shoes I'm constantly on the hunt for, so if you're looking for a pair not listed, then check back at a later date! They may just be listed on this page. All Nike shoes for sale include free shipping if they're still in stock and bought at the asking price.
Newer Nike Wrestling Shoe Models
If you're looking for newer shoes that Nike sells, which will be more affordable, just do a simple Google search or look on Amazon. My personal favorite shoes by Nike on the market right now include:
- Nike Freeks. These shoes are extremely comfortable and one of the most durable Nikes released in quite some time. There is a reason college matches are flooded with wrestlers rocking this shoe.
- Nike Inflicts. Arguably the most iconic line of Nike wrestling shoes ever made (only to be compared with Kolats in my opinion). These are available from numerous retailers online and this design has truly stood the test of time.
- Nike Hypersweeps. I have wide feet so I wasn't as big of fan of these shoes since they seemed to be very narrow. However, they are awesome looking shoes and a favorite among many high-level wrestlers.
At times, I will have the shoes above in my inventory, however, they don't normally stay long. I specialize in collecting rare shoes, and since these are still available to the public, they aren't usually at the top of my buying list.
Make an Offer on My Nike Wrestling Shoes
Discontinued Nike Wrestling shoes are tough to find, because they often go up in value very quickly. If you see a pair on the site you like, simply contact me to make an offer. Most prices on this site are not firm and there is room for negotiation. If you have any questions or concerns about the condition of a particular pair of Nikes listed, I'm happy to send additional images or videos of the shoes if needed.