Rare Adidas Wrestling Shoes
Rare Adidas Shoes I've Owned
This collection will feature only shoes I currently have (or that I've recently had if one happens to leave my collection), but the inventory will be constantly changing. I've owned some of the rarest shoes Adidas has ever manufactured, including:
- 1988 Blue West German Combat Speeds
- All versions of Original Combat Speeds through Combat 5s
- Adidas Grapplers
- Adidas Equipments, or EQTs
- Adidas Elite Internationals
- All colorways of G-Responses
- Sydney 2000 EQT
- John Smith Superlights, John Smtih Mat Wizard 1-4s and Sample John Smith Adistrikes
- Both black and pearl Kendall Cross Adistars
- Blue and Black Adistars
- Adidas Absolutes
- Adidas Nitros
- & More!
Buy Your Next Pair of Shoes From RareWrestlingShoes.com
If you're looking for rare Adidas shoes, you're in the right place. I specialize in finding old shoes and bringing them back onto the market for wrestlers to enjoy for years to come.
If you're interested in buying a pair of shoes I currently have posted, please submit an offer here which is conveniently linked to on every product page! If you have old Adidas wrestling shoes to sell, simply fill out this form with a few pictures and your asking price and I will let you know if I'm interested!